Sunday, August 7, 2011

A few things Lincoln said that are funny:
*After Emme just bit him, "Mom................... Emme just boot me." He thought for a long time about how he should say that. He knew it wasn't Emme bite him. Just got it wrong. It was hilarious.
*"Mom, for my birthday party tomorrow I want a Spider Man cake, for my birthday party at Nani and Papa's, I want a Transformers cake, and for my birthday at Aunt Shellie's I want a butterfly cake." I paused for a bit and said, "Butterfly cake?" to which he replied "yea mom, butterflies aren't just for girls."
*On his trip over to Aunt Shellie's for said birthday, he rode with his Grandma Peggy and Uncle Tommy. When they arrived in Kalispell, Peggy noticed a police man was following her, then two, then three. Finally they all turned their lights on and so she pulled over. They then proceeded to get out of their cars, crouch down behind their open doors and pull their guns out. Over a loud speaker they told the passengers of the vehicle to put their hands up and slowly roll their windows down and put their hands out the window. Lincoln could barely get his little hands out of the window. They then told Peggy to come out with her hands up. She was angry and very scared at this point and asked then after she complied what the hell was going on. They told her they received several phone calls that someone was pointing a gun at people on the streets in the back seat. Whoops- That was Lincoln pointing his two toy guns out the window. Won't be doing that again. After they learned it was a 3 year old, they all felt embarrassed and were extra nice.

Emme is currently walking around the house in her Sunday dress with a spoon and carton of frosting she took out of the garbage can(!) happily eating away. She is getting sassy. But she gives me kisses when I ask for them so she gets away with it..

No comments: