Monday, June 7, 2010

It's been a little while since I last posted, so I figured I'd better get on it. Billy got a new camera for his birthday, so we're taking pictures with an actual camera again, instead of just using our phones to take pics. We're all doing well. Just finished with ANOTHER move. Hopefully this will be the last time for several years!! Billy has been a running fool lately- training for a marathon in Oct and the Bridger Ridge Run in mid- August. I've been jogging three days a week for the past several weeks to get ready for a 5k on the 4th of July. We got a double jogger stoller and it has been a God send!! Emme is the chubbiest baby I've ever seen and Lincoln sure loves her!! It's finally getting sunny here... YAY!! Looking forward to our November trip to Cancun with the whole family. I can't wait to get all the kids together again. Hope this finds everyone well!

No comments: